Twitter

Concentric cirlces

My photo
Butler, mo
From dysfunctional .... To seeking and living the truth!!!

Twitter

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reflection of self

I have done my forgiving of all that has wronged my life including my self. Over the past two weeks i have researched the introduction to sacred geometry, i have watched many self improvement motivational videos. I have made many new friends who have been very inspiring. One thinks i am a bit off the wall;) IF HE ONLY KNEW! It truly has been a enlightening fourteen days. I have experienced symptoms from what i was told is a normal part of the process, mainly in my vision. Honestly in thirty six years worldly life i have never felt so at peace and love the way i am loving now. So i will continue this journey for the truth about oneness and as i develop a better consciousness with my own center, i will sure try to teach my children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment